PASA Alpine Hills
Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics is a member team of USA Swimming. There are a number of PASA sites which operate independently but work together to give young people the opportunity to grow as swimmers and people to achieve success in life and in the pool.
We are PASA Alpine Hills. Located in beautiful Portola Valley, we train at Alpine Hills Swim and Tennis Club. Our team is comprised of ~150 swimmers. We cater to all types of abilities and skill levels.
Our purpose is to help young people develop into excellent swimmers and even better people.
- Provide swimmers with an excellent, experienced and dedicated coaching staff.
- Focus on age appropriate training and technique to enable our swimmers to reach their highest potential by offering consistent development at practices and clinics held monthly which focus on specific aspects of swimming.
- Construct a fun and positive environment for our swimmers to be part of and feel safe in by emphasizing the team environment, bonding between all age groups and team socials.
- Develop an age appropriate goal setting program with the help of a certified Sports Psychologist.
- Provide regular feedback to parents through goals and 'report cards.'