PASA Alpine Update #12
Hopefully you all had a restful Thanksgiving!
This week we're taking 25 swimmers to Tempe, Arizona for the Holiday Festival Swim Meet. Even though our training was interrupted by the smoke, we look ready to swim fast. Eric and I are excited to see what they can do!
- PLEASE PLEASE SIGN UP!!
- We only have 20 people signed up for this! Please sign up!
- SENIORS NEED TO BE THERE! :)
- Dec 8th 12:30-3:30 at Arastradero Park
- Tis the season! Community work in Arastradero Park.
- Parents and swimmers encouraged to participate.
- Please sign up here.
- For more details and a waiver that needs to be signed go here
- There will be a fund raising component - stay tuned.
- Dec 14th 5:00-6:00
- Holiday cookie exchange
- Nov 29th - Dec 2nd Holiday Festival in Tempe, AZ (qualifiers only)
- Dec 15th - PASA Intersquad JO Minus Meet (for those who don't have JO or above times)
You may be wondering...what we're doing in the pool.
- Bronze and silver should expect to do a lot of kicking this week.
- The Gold group will be focusing on turns and stream lining while continuing to build endurance with kicking and some challenging sets.
- The Pre-Seniors will be doing meet preparation.
- The Senior group will be tapering for Holiday Festival.
Happy Birthday to:
- Kamran Shaikh - 11/28
Practice Schedule (Changes in Red):
- Wednesday 4:45-5:20pm
- Starting Dec 1, 2018: Wednesday 3:45-4:25pm
- Tu/Thu 3:30-4:15pm
- Mon - Fri 3:45-4:30pm
- Mon/Tu/Th/F 3:45-4:45pm
- Wed 3:45-5:00pm, Dryland 3:45-4:15
- Mon/Fri 4:00-5:30pm, Dryland 4:00-4:30
- Tu/Wed/Th 3:45-5:15pm
- Sat 8:00-9:00am
- Mon 4:00-5:45pm, Dryland 4:00-4:30
- Tu/Th 4:30-6:00pm
- Wed 4:15-6:15pm, Dryland 4:15-4:45
- Fri 4:00-5:30pm, Dryland 4:00-4:30
- Sat 8:00-9:30am
- Mon 4:30-7:00pm, Yoga 4:30-5:15pm
- No morning practices this week
- Tu/Wed 5:00-6:30pm, Swim only
- Friday/Saturday canceled