DACA meet info
We are looking forward to this weekend's Short Course CBA+ at Saratoga High School. Please see below for pertinent meet information.
- As a reminder, this is a DECK SEEDED meet. Athletes will need to check-in for their events upon arrival at the check in DESK!
- Warm-ups are from 1:00 – 1:50 PM for all swimmers. It is a very full meet with over 1000 total athletes entered. Be prepared for crowded warm-up lanes. Do not arrive late without communicating to your coach first.
- Please sign up to volunteer to time at this meet. We are a large team and all families are expected to time at least one shift. IF you cannot be there to time you can volunteer to bring or take back a canopy for the athletes. I would like to bring 2 canopies to this meet if possible. Please sign up to help.
- PLEASE SIGN UP AT: https://pasaalpine.swimtopia.com
- Athletes are required to provide their own timers for the 500 Free/400 IM.
- DACA will NOT be running a snack bar at this meet. Bring food! and WATER!!!
- There is NO TENT SET-UP (coaches or athletes) prior to Saturday AM. Please do not send families/coaches to set up tents on Friday. The facility will be open beginning at 6:00 AM on Saturday.
- I have attached the meet sheet, psych sheet please always read
- I have recently found out we should be wearing our NEW AND TOTALLY AWESOME team shirts. Grey on Saturday, red on Sunday.
- Bring Chairs and multiple towels and Layers of clothes.
- Lastly. I have attached an officials clinic info sheet. Our zone, and most importantly, our team at Alpine is really hurting for officials. It looks like this meet will be a great opportunity to start that journey. Parents do not need to be swimmers themselves to become officials. This is one of the BIGGEST ways to help our team and our sport. If you are even a little interested reach out to Tammy (on the flyer) or to any of our amazing coaches at Alpine.
See you at the meet. GO PASA